Hello guyss! 🙂
My favorite kind of cooking is definitely baking.
Maybe its because I have a huge sweet tooth, but I also enjoy watching it transform in the oven!
This recipe I attempted a few weeks ago, and kept working on it until I had a preferable texture.
Finally nailed it! Lsat time I used eggs- too dense. I was a little hesitant to try baking them without eggs, but figured its worth try.
I also used two different flours to make them more light, and they kinda resembled Vita Tops o.o
But hey, they were AWESOME! (y)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins
– 1/2 cup of spelt flour
-1/2 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
– Dash of salt
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/4 cup truvia baking mix (or other sweetener)
-1/2 cup of almond milk
-1 and a half teaspoons of vanilla extract
-1.5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
-1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (folded in)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Mix your dry ingredients, and then add in your wet
- Mix thoroughly until combined well! (can add more pastry flour if it seems a bit runny)
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Grease a muffin tin, or fill with paper liners and evenly distribute the batter
- Bake for about 20mins. Check with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are done!
- Allow to cool before eating or else they will fall apart! (I usually wait a minimum of 10-15mins!)
- ENJOY! ❤