Just a quick recipe for all of you 🙂
Super quick, easy, healthy and delicious! ❤
This vegetable crumble is full of vitamins and minerals from the mushrooms and cauliflower. It makes a GREAT for any protein
(grilled chicken, turkey, tofu, ect)
I even mixed some of the left overs in cottage cheese and loved it! But I’m weird :)))
-1 medium cauliflower
-1 cup +3/4cup of sliced mushrooms (Can use less, I just really LOVE mushrooms)
-2-4 tablespoons of Earth Balance buttery spread **
– Salt and pepper to season
– 1 cup + 1/4cup whole wheat breadcrumbs**
-2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
– 1tsp dried oregano and parsley
-Spray olive oil**
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Bring a large pot of water to boil with a dash of sea salt
- Clean your cauliflower and break it into smaller chunks. Cook in the boiling water for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and drain. Transfer it to a large, shallow dish that is oven-safe!!
- Melt your butter in a pan over medium heat. Add your mushrooms and cook for 4 minuets and make sure they are well coated. Remove from stove and top it on the cauliflower.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the topping ingredients and pour it over the vegetables. Spray the top with some olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 15mins, or until the crumbs are golden brown. Serve after it cools!
**You can easily sub coconut oil, or ghee/butter for the earth balance! I just prefer earth balance 🙂
**If you don’t have breadcrumbs, you can put some whole wheat bread in the toaster, and blend in a blender
**Spray coconut oil works too, or put small dabs of butter/coconut oil on top.