Just a super quick recipe post for all of ya.
Yes, I know. One again I’m far behind with my recipe posts…
I swear, I’ll get back on it!
Honey Glazed Tofu
– One block of tofu (14 or 15 oz)
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (I used Bragg’s Liquid Aminos)
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
– 1 teaspoon of dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse your tofu and prepare as usual. Cut into cubes.
3. Spray a baking pan with non stick spray, set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients together. Make sure the tofu is evenly coated.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes until the tofu is firm, and slightly crispy.
6. Allow to cool and serve over brown rice or mixed greens