Just a quickie! 😉
A refreshing burst of juicy fruit, and all tropical goodness!
This recipe is ridiculously easy, and super delicious!
Not to mention, coconut + mango is probably one of the best combinations out there.
Tropical Coconut Mango Oats
Yes, I know. They look so good! *Cue tears of joy*
– 1/2c old fashion oats
– 1/2c unsweetened coconut milk
-2-3T greek yogurt
– 1 packet of stevia/sweetener
– 1/2T chia seeds
-1T unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1/2tsp pure coconut extract
– 1/3 to 1/2 a cup of frozen mango
– Melted coconut butter to top (optional)
🙂 Simply mix together all of your ingredients except the frozen mango. Once all the ingredients are well mixed, put the frozen mango on top. Close your jar, and pop in a fridge! (Or cover bowl with plastic cling wrap)
(Without topping, + 1/3c mango)
Fat: 10g *
* Much of the fat in this recipe comes from healthy coconut fats