Just popping in to add a new, delicious and wholesome recipe!
Even though its not fall, I had a craving for pumpkin so whipped up this pumpkin loaf! 🙂
The recipe has no sugars, nor stevia (for those who aren’t a fan) and has no oils!
I’m not against using oils in recipes, but my coconut oil is always solid so it takes a lot of extra time to melt a large amount of it. o.o
This bread is moist without being too moist that its hard to swallow. The spelt flour helps prevent the bread from being too dense as well. Its hearty and filling enough to have a slice or two for breakfast, and naturals has about 5-6g of protein PER SLICE. 🙂
So hooray for applesauce! ^_^
– 1 + 3/4 cups of spelt flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
– 1 pumpkin pie spice
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of pumpkin puree
– 2 whole eggs
-1/2 cup of SF chocolate chips, or w/e chips you prefer.
– 1/3 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
– 1/2 cup of organic honey, or agave
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/4 cup of hot water
– Preheat your oven to 350F.
– Grease up your baking pan to prevent sticking!!!
– In a large bowl, mix your apple sauce and honey together
– Add in your eggs, and beat after each one
– Add pumpkin to the apple sauce mixture, and stir in vanilla extract
– In a different bowl, mix together your flour, salt and spices. Add them to the wet ingredients
-Fold in your chocolate chips
-Hand mix them very well! I used a wire whisk 🙂
-Heat up the water in the microwave for a minuet
– Add in the baking soda and allow to dissolve. Add this in with the rest, and stir.
– Top with whatever you see fit! (Cranberries, raisins, oats, pumpkin seeds, ect…)
-Put in the oven for 45mins. (Check with a toothpick to make sure its not undercooked)
** Allow to cool for about 10mins or so before removing and cutting**
AND ENJOY 😀
If you try my recipe please tag me, or let me know. My Instagram is @_Workforit
Hello guyss! 🙂
My favorite kind of cooking is definitely baking.
Maybe its because I have a huge sweet tooth, but I also enjoy watching it transform in the oven!
This recipe I attempted a few weeks ago, and kept working on it until I had a preferable texture.
Finally nailed it! Lsat time I used eggs- too dense. I was a little hesitant to try baking them without eggs, but figured its worth try.
I also used two different flours to make them more light, and they kinda resembled Vita Tops o.o
But hey, they were AWESOME! (y)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins
– 1/2 cup of spelt flour
-1/2 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
– Dash of salt
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/4 cup truvia baking mix (or other sweetener)
-1/2 cup of almond milk
-1 and a half teaspoons of vanilla extract
-1.5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
-1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (folded in)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Mix your dry ingredients, and then add in your wet
- Mix thoroughly until combined well! (can add more pastry flour if it seems a bit runny)
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Grease a muffin tin, or fill with paper liners and evenly distribute the batter
- Bake for about 20mins. Check with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are done!
- Allow to cool before eating or else they will fall apart! (I usually wait a minimum of 10-15mins!)
- ENJOY! ❤
So, I notice that
a lot of all my breakfast recipes on here are oatmeal recipes…
Actually, no. I don’t.
Its not my fault that every delicious breakfast combination that is genuinely sweet and nutritious contains oats 😉 hehe!
Here’s a quick one for you, and I hope you all enjoy it!
Blueberry Maple Cream Oatmeal
Delicious sweetened oats with a hint of maple and cinnamon, topped with rich cream and warmed blueberries
-1/4 cup of oat bran
-1/4 cup of old fashion rolled oats
-1 packet of stevia
-3 tablespoons of egg liquid egg whites
– 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
– Sugar free maple syrup
-Cinnamon to taste
– 1/4-1/3 cup of frozen blueberries
-1-2tablespoons of natural coconut cream (or melted coconut butter!!)
- Mix your oats, stevia and cinnamon with 1 & 1/4cup of water or almond milk
- Cook for a couple minuets on medium, add in egg whites and vanilla extract. Stir every now and then to prevent clumping
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes or so (you can add chia seeds to make it even thicker!)
- Turn setting to low, and allow to sit and cool/thicken.
- While oats are sitting, heat up your frozen blueberries with a tiiiny bit of water until bubbling
- Transfer oats to a bowl, and top with the cream, syrup and finally, blueberries
*Check out this link for a delicious coconut cream recipe- the one I used! Its simple and delicious!